Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Turbo Ranger tuning in Sac Area?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Turbo Ranger tuning in Sac Area?
04snake
¯
Member # 7448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04snake  Ford pictures for 04snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just finished building my turbo system for my 94 Ranger 4.0 2wd and need to get it tuned.I had talked to AED about it about 6 months ago and I don't believe they want to take it on, I believe they are more geared towards the newer market, they did my cobra and I was extremely satisfied with the service. Is there anyone in the Sac area that tunes foxbodys that could take on a ranger since it is close to the same EEC system?

I am in Rocklin, I talked to the guys at FW motorsports and they said they could do it but I would have to buy the software for it since they are mainly a Subaru/import shop, I would rather just do it myself if it comes down to that. So basically I need a local early EEC tuner.

Mods are as follows:
T3/T04E 60 trim garret
38mm turbosmart wastegate
50mm external BOV
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Vortech 12:1 FMU
4.88 gears
5 speed
Explorer 31 spline axle with superior shafts.

[ 2015-02-27, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: 04snake ]

--------------------
Long travel, caged, 2002 Harley F-150
2010 F-150
2007 Jeep JK

04snake
¯
Member # 7448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04snake  Ford pictures for 04snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanx for the PM's, looks like I found somewhere to get dialed in.

--------------------
Long travel, caged, 2002 Harley F-150
2010 F-150
2007 Jeep JK

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com