Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » who here is S/C 2v and data loggs

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: who here is S/C 2v and data loggs
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am looking for a little hard data. I would like to see IAT temps after intercooling and which intercooler you are using. Also any boost loss you are seeing.

Also fpdc for people using cobra tank and pumps. I want comparative data I am at 380rwhp I was at 94.4 at 63xx which seems a little high to me. I know cobra guys are getting 460+. I have looked at the wiring diagrams and they get power a little differently. I just want to see if I am close to what others are getting.

thanks jon

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
CalBoy101
¯
Member # 13131

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CalBoy101  Ford pictures for CalBoy101    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey JM, after seeing your posts on the MM forum I just saw your post in here and realized you are in NorCal.

Where are you located, I'm a little south of San Francisco.

[ 2014-03-01, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: CalBoy101 ]

Posts: 34 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I though you new that?? I tuned my car on the street also a lot of back roads out here.

if you are carful you can get all your tuning done on the street. log files and a wide band will get you there.

then I go to the dyno just to get hp#

If it doesn't rain I will be at sears point Sunday I tune/crew for a red Pontiac in the 10.60 class. stop by and say hi!

we are real happy we changed a intakes and in only 3 runs we are already .4ths faster.

hoping for 8.xx on no2

[ 2014-03-01, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

I work in Sacramento and live in Marysville (about 35 miles north toward Chico.

I lived in the bay for years

[ 2014-03-01, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

CalBoy101
¯
Member # 13131

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CalBoy101  Ford pictures for CalBoy101    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JM, I plan to make some visits to Sears Point (unfortunately not this weekend) and possibly even the Sacramento track so I'll definitely keep an eye out open for you, I'll be in a dark green 2002 GT vert with a black top (with real quiet mufflers).

If you are ever in the San Fran area with some time to kill definitely let me know if you have time to stop by my shop and talk cars some, I'm almost always there since I'm broke and working 7 days a week.

[ 2014-03-01, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: CalBoy101 ]

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

where bouts in the bay?? I have family in several areas down there.

let me know when you come to Sacramento I will defiantly come look you up!

If you get a chance some time I would love to see the timing table for the kb set up.

--------------------

CalBoy101
¯
Member # 13131

JM, take a look for a PM from from me on the modded Mustangs forum.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com