Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Suggestion on this rendering for 2014 grille

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Suggestion on this rendering for 2014 grille
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepFiveOhh  Ford pictures for DeepFiveOhh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey you guys, I own a 2014 Deep Impact Blue 5.0, Ive been looking into a new grille, I want the CDC performance grille but at the same time I don't want to remove my fog lights because they are tinted blue and adds a nice touch to the whole car itself. I came up with a rendering of what I'm planning to do, but before I start i want suggestions and feedback. Basically Ill get the stock grill and cut the honeycomb out and then sand the areas next to the foglight holders. Please comment any suggestions or thoughts!
 -

DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepFiveOhh  Ford pictures for DeepFiveOhh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

/Users/Arnulfo_Vega96/Desktop/SUGGESTIONS.jpg
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Use the IMG code. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

-
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

-
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

to be honest i don't know why the picture isn't loading, i used the code already but for some reason its not posting, do you think i can email it to you
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get a photobucket account and upload it there. Take that image link and then post it here.
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/arnulfo_vega96/media/SUGGESTIONS.jpg.html?filters[user]=130507598&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

TTT
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

TTT
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a gt500 grill with fog lights. Looks good i thought about doing that to mine a few months back. But didnt because the bottom grille doest match
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

Thanks man, I'm actually going to be doing that to the bottom grill as well, cutting out the honeycomb out, Ive already seen someone do it and came out pretty clean.
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didnt want to say it but my idea was to cut out all the honeycomb besides what holds the horse in place. That way you have a floating horse in the middle and get the same look. Than paint the horse black.

I feel that would look way better.

[ 2014-01-19, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for DeepFiveOhh  Ford pictures for DeepFiveOhh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a good idea, but i personally like the shelby grill, but then I like my fog lights because of the tint, so imma go with this, but that idea sounds good, a nice custom look!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com