Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 92 mustang codes please help

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 92 mustang codes please help
50kingz
¯
Member # 11006

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50kingz  Ford pictures for 50kingz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jus pulled codes:

Koeo: 15,34,85 continous memory: 29,34,66

RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
15 (O) No Keep Alive Memory power to PCM pin 1 or bad PCM (Memory Test Failure)

34 EVP - (R) EGR did not respond properly during test -
EVR - (O, R, M) EVP sensor is/was high -
PFE - (O, R, M) PFE sensor is/was out of range -

85 2.3L T/C Automatic - 3/4-4/3 Shift solenoid - CANP solenoid (ALL 1989) - (M) 1.9L MFI - System has corrected rich condition -

29 Vehicle Speed Sensor problem -

66 Vane Air Flow (VAF) or Mass Air Flow (MAF) signal low - Transmission Oil Temperature (TOT) signal low (possibly grounded) -

http://www.muscularmustangs.com/test2.php

[ 2013-12-27, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: RAP66 ]

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i been chasing code 34 for some time now tried two different egr valve and sensors.

what your mods? i read some where that if you have an explorer intake you have to add that coolant line at the back of the lower intake that goes to the egr spacer to get the full functionality of the egr.

RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
i been chasing code 34 for some time now tried two different egr valve and sensors.

what your mods? i read some where that if you have an explorer intake you have to add that coolant line at the back of the lower intake that goes to the egr spacer to get the full functionality of the egr.

honestly never had a problem with codes so to speak. Some of my mods: GT40 upper/lower, 42lb injectors, Vortech V3, fordstroker 347, T56.....
-Rich

--------------------

www.fordstrokers.com

50kingz
¯
Member # 11006

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50kingz  Ford pictures for 50kingz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car runs crappy wen i get on it.
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

have you pulled the EGR and cleaned??

--------------------

www.fordstrokers.com

50kingz
¯
Member # 11006

No i havent tried cleaning egr.. Will a dirty 1 cause the car to run like crap wen i get on it.. Also wen i hit the gas cel comes on but as soon as i let off throttle it goes off
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

quote:
Originally posted by 50kingz:
No i havent tried cleaning egr.. Will a dirty 1 cause the car to run like crap wen i get on it.. Also wen i hit the gas cel comes on but as soon as i let off throttle it goes off

Yup.

When I bought my fox it would hunt like crazy sometimes it would stall so bad that it would kill the motor. I pulled the whole upper intake and went through it on my buddies parts washer. When I got to the throttle body area it was caked with gunk... Cleaned it, did a simple tune up: plugs, wires cap & rotor and it mad a world of difference.

You have to start somewhere, to figure out what's throwing a code, a little clean up might be a good place to start.

-R

--------------------

www.fordstrokers.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com