Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » sn95 rear end question?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sn95 rear end question?
93lx4cyl
¯
Member # 10517

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93lx4cyl  Ford pictures for 93lx4cyl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok I'm curious I know if you use a sn95 8.8 in a fox without fox length axles you can get 05-09 wheels because of the offset but I'm wondering can you get wheels in that offset as deep dish to work and not have a problem or best to get fox axles?

I.e sn95 rear with 18x10 bullits w/ 05-09 offset? Correct me if I'm wrong on the offset

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 204 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2010  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea thats the idea, use s197 offsets to compensate for the extra width of the sn95 length axels.. if they still sit too far in the wheel in the rear, run a 1/4 inch spacer.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com