Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Fuel Guage Adapter Help

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuel Guage Adapter Help
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to install a fuel guage on the fuel rail of my fox. Those anyone know where I can get the adapter? And the part number would be nice too.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's just one adapter because I have it on my other fox, i looked for a part # but there's nothing on the adapter.
Chinitzzz
¯
Member # 10751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinitzzz  Ford pictures for Chinitzzz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have one u can borrow and take to the hardware store to get one

--------------------
1987 coupe -under construction

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Impossible to find at a hardware store.Theyre too small.I think summitt might sell em.You might have to make something.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I have one as well on my other fox that I bought from VenomousNotch and he told me he bought the adapter at Oreileys. But yeah I've tried awhole bunch of places and no luck.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I just don't like to put them on the fuel regulator itself. I prefer the fuel pressure gauge on the fuel rail itself.
MACK.GT
¯
Member # 10461

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MACK.GT  Ford pictures for MACK.GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They have them at vic hubbard
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
Originally posted by MACK.GT:
They have them at vic hubbard

A good hour drive from me. Would you happen to know the part#
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-800199

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-3280/Mechanical-Fuel-Pressure-Gauge-Adaptor

i got the adapter from 50 resto and a liquid filled gauge from summit(but the reading will drop when the gauge gets warm and that fucks with me alot)

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/KP-1441/Mustang-Mechanical-Fuel-Pressure-Gauge

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Thanks for the help!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com