Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Procharger D1SC Brace

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Procharger D1SC Brace
ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone on here built and have a picture of or purchased a brace for a Procharger in a Foxbody? I have noticed the belt starting to want to walk off the front of the crank pulley. I want to brace the blower back to the strut tower. Just bought a new belt, but have never had this problen before. Any feedback would be great, Thank you.

--------------------
'93 White notch all stock

Posts: 604 | From: roseville, california | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a setup that someone that I know made. I believe that kurgan motorsports has a similar product.

-

-

-

[ December 01, 2012, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
also are you using the AC brackets or the Renegade brackets?
ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Using the AC brackets.

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Fab yourself some brackets like in the pics above and get this, then you should be gtg.

-

-

ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

I can make the brackets, and I like the heim joint ends that swivel. The Kurgan brace is way too nice to be under the hood of my car and the ends looked fixed. Thank you for the ideas and leads.

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Kurgan has 2 different versions of their blower brace I believe. One is the older one and then there is the newer revised version that has adjustable ends. But anyways no problem with the help, I know there isnt too many Procharged fox members on here and thought I would help. Good luck partner [patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com