Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » looking for good tuner

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for good tuner
mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mkhan2001  Ford pictures for mkhan2001    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi guys, i just did a eaton swap on my 99 cobra looking to get my car tune where should i take it??
Thanks

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Either A.E.D in Sac, or Nate at AOP in Fresno. I'm personally going with AOP once my car is done.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mkhan2001  Ford pictures for mkhan2001    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is there anybody near stockton?

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whatever happened to the guy that used to be in Modesto, that relocated to Turlock?
Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

yea i wonder what happen to him, i went there once about a year i go he tuned my mr2 and he did pretty good job and the price was really good too.

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
Whatever happened to the guy that used to be in Modesto, that relocated to Turlock?

billy is on the run he brun lots of folks.an stole a couple cars an trucks too
mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

took the car to ss auto they tuned the car it made 436rwhp and 470 foot pound of torque.
here is my car specs
99 cobra motor stock with eaton swap boosting 8 pound.
kooks headers with bbk x pipe.
03 cobra computer.
03-04 cobra maf and injectors.
focus svt fuel pumps.
4:10 rear gear
spec stage 3 clutch.
i think thats it .

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

tlcluver21
¯
Member # 9062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tlcluver21  Ford pictures for tlcluver21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damb those are some good numbers be easy with the stock 99 cobra motor
mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for mkhan2001  Ford pictures for mkhan2001    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hopefully this motor will last me couple of months cuz i got a motor in the machnine shop getting build.

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is SS AUTO ?

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

is in manteca they tunner pretty cool guy they do all kinda crazy swap ive seen they had 240sx with mustang 302 int and they had 350z with skyline motor in his the guy who's incharge of stockton racy way too and his a drifting instructor.

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how long was your car on the dyno and how many adjustments were made ? also and most important are you happy with the work

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
mkhan2001
¯
Member # 11925

I'm really happy with the result i think he did about 8 pulls on the car 4 were lower rpm and 4 were padel to the metal after every pull he gave about 10min to cool the car down it wasn't even hot day but he likes to do that.

--------------------
99 cobra with termi swap

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com