Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Help with vacume hoses for 95 gt or cobra

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with vacume hoses for 95 gt or cobra
ponielx1988
¯
Member # 2116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponielx1988  Ford pictures for ponielx1988    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok fellas this what is going on. I took the plenum off to do some work. The car is idling kind of weird and the check engine light is coming on. So what I think is some of the vacum hoses are mixed up. All hoses on the passenger side as follows. There are two that go to the smog pump. One white and one pink or light orange. Need to know which color goes to which valve, there are two, one closer to the pump and one by the header. Next are two that go behind the pleneum one red and one green also back there is a black hose for the fuel regulator. The pleneum has a fitting for two hoses and the egr has a fitting for one. I can send picks if this is confusing . Any help would be cool. Thanks

[ November 01, 2011, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: ponielx1988 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com