Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » wiring harness for efi swap into old school

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wiring harness for efi swap into old school
scotzilla
¯
Member # 6327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for scotzilla  Ford pictures for scotzilla    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who can modify a factory 07 harness for a 4.6 to work in a old school mustang. The guy that was helping me is booked out and i need to have it done in three weeks.
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by scotzilla:
Who can modify a factory 07 harness for a 4.6 to work in a old school mustang. The guy that was helping me is booked out and i need to have it done in three weeks.

if i rember right fordracing sells the harness you need an makes mor on a plug an play system
scotzilla
¯
Member # 6327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for scotzilla  Ford pictures for scotzilla    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i found that last night- Only problem is they only sell a complete kit with the pedal and everything for 1300. I have a no mileage harness, ecu, pedal.
Bronconut
¯
Member # 10716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronconut  Ford pictures for Bronconut    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you checked this site

http://rjminjectiontech.com/collections/46l-efi-harnesses/products/46-harness

He makes good products. Have his harness in my 70 bronco.

scotzilla
¯
Member # 6327

yes i called them- they dont offer a harness for a 07 motor- I ended up using these guys

http://www.dunne-rite.com/

they make the harness for Ford Racing. He sold me just the harness, without the ecu, and drive by wire. $550. Not bad imo- Should be here soon.

scotzilla
¯
Member # 6327

i wouldnt recomend dun rites harness- We had all sorts of problems with it and the guy who answers the phone wont return calls as soon as you have a tech question. we eventually figured it out but they claim to be making these for ford racing. Its hard to believe since he knows little to nothing about them.

-

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com