Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » I got a 1000$ saved up to get my mustang back on the road

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I got a 1000$ saved up to get my mustang back on the road
Cali5.0Boy925
¯
Member # 10377

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Cali5.0Boy925  Ford pictures for Cali5.0Boy925    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who can help me out I'm pretty sure I need a rebuild almost 100% sure its the rings who can help me a while ago I thought the head gasket so I redid top end with a budget build please let me kno asap its my only car and I just started work so need it pm me or call/text john 9258524588
Thanks

--------------------
R.I.P 88 GT 5.0 SALEEN CLONE
~50 BOYZ~

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John you need to talk to Dan he will point you in a good direction. Delt with him for 2+ months straight with questions and parts. Now my cars back on the road thanks to him. Also look for Adam5.0 he has a 306 shortblock for sale, strike a deal with him and transfer your top end. You'll save money and get more cubes. And I see you your a 50 boy, chad and niko are my boys

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Cali5.0Boy925
¯
Member # 10377

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Cali5.0Boy925  Ford pictures for Cali5.0Boy925    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I've talked to him a few times a while back im just working now so I dont have time to really do anything so I was tryin to find some one to put it together for me and yes I think I'm goin with a while new block but yea chads my roommate shad nikos my step brother

--------------------
R.I.P 88 GT 5.0 SALEEN CLONE
~50 BOYZ~

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com