Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Maier Racing?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Maier Racing?
Rio1999GT
¯
Member # 9231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio1999GT  Ford pictures for Rio1999GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone taken there car there? How was is it and their pricing? Looking to take my car there to get my front suspension checked out to get rid of the popping and clunking from my coil-overs.
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THOSE GUYS KNO THEIR SHIT....AS FAR AS PRICING, U GET WUT U PAY FOR

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike is one of the best guys in the business. My car has had a lot of body work done there and Mike has really gone above and beyond with helping me setup my race car. His prices are pretty standard and he works fast so you won't be getting ripped on any work he does.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah hes strait top notch
Rio1999GT
¯
Member # 9231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio1999GT  Ford pictures for Rio1999GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys. Most likely taking my car there next week or so [patriot]
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You may wanna call in advance, he's been hella busy lately with his own cars.

His hourly rate is like $80/hr. Not too bad.

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Highly recommended [patriot]
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they did my buddys car hella good work [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a couple friends that have had all of their suspension done there. Mike is probably one of the most honest and down to earth people you'll meet. You won't regret going there to get work done.. they are one of, if not the best mustang suspension guys around.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
I have a couple friends that have had all of their suspension done there. Mike is probably one of the most honest and down to earth people you'll meet. You won't regret going there to get work done.. they are one of, if not the best mustang suspension guys around.

^^ this...
Mike is a super cool guy and he really knows his stuff when it comes to mustang suspensions. I've had most of my suspension done by him and he did it for almost half the price that everyone else I called would do it for. They're all really good guys there. If I ever get more suspension work done I would always take it to them. You won't regret taking your car there.

Oh yea....if you bring your car there. Don't forget your wheel locks!

[Roll Eyes]

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From everything I've heard, these guys are top notch! All of their cars are bad ass!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I use to work there many years ago and I will have to say Bill Maier(Dad), Charlie Maier(oldest son) and Mike Maier(youngest son), they can drive. Also try to talk to Mike only, Bill will talk your ear off.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great people and +1 on talkin 2 mike he's the one that does most the work and knows he's shitn about stangs

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
Mike is one of the best guys in the business. My car has had a lot of body work done there and Mike has really gone above and beyond with helping me setup my race car. His prices are pretty standard and he works fast so you won't be getting ripped on any work he does.

+1 Mike is good people and he does awesome work. I had a cage done by him and was extremely pleased with the work

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maier Racing has done a lot of great work for me over the years. I have been his customer for over 15 years and Mike is one of the few people I trust to work on my cars. Much love to Bill, Mike, Charlie and the rest of the gang over there. Highly recommended.

[ August 03, 2011, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: phildog ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com