Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » best computer to run on a foxbody turbo charged?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: best computer to run on a foxbody turbo charged?
93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex chp  Ford pictures for 93ex chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like title says. I was looking at this Holley computer that eliminates the mass air and egr for got what's the name of it! But what do you guys think/or are running.. they said the one for Holley is a direct bolt on and is around 1400 and with the touch screen that monitors everything its an additional $600.debating on what to do..let me here from you guys!!!! Thanks
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=31&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go with the anderson pms have that on my 347 well worth the price

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Blubyu87gt
¯
Member # 9427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blubyu87gt  Ford pictures for Blubyu87gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On my procharged Fox I went with a quarterhorse, FAST dual wideband, and a netbook that have mounted in the glove box. Total cost was like 800 and I can use the netbook for other stuff.

--------------------
Make something idiot proof and you only find a new class of idiot!

Posts: 98 | From: Charleston, SC | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big stuff 3
Fast xfi

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex chp  Ford pictures for 93ex chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok thanks for the info...has anyone heard of or know anyone using the Holley HP EFI system?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com