Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 30 injecters on a stock set up

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 30 injecters on a stock set up
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock long block set up with all the bolt ons would 30 injecters pass smog what sypyoms would happen if no good
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why does the car have 30's in the first place??

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it would fail visual, especially if those 30's are there because of nitrous.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no nitrouse everything looks stock and is for the long block considered. i just didnt have the stock 19 stuff and i was curiouse if the computer could slow down the injecter rate so i was experimenting and hoping for the best to see if it would pass smogg ? but i got egr problems and a surging at idle problems very very slightly. over than that run perfect while driving went down to my buddies shop an it was slighlt rich by 1 to 2 percent in co but i was hoping to fix the egr to fix that just curouise if anybody else ran 30 with this set up and how was smog and drivabilty?i can change back i just wanted to here it run and it does great any body do this before and have problems
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You are going to need a matching MAF to get it to sample correctly.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

full exaust done but smogable, explorer intake but made to look stock, 70 throttle also stock looking 30 injecters with pro m with the stock intake tubing ? what will it do ?
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think it would pass if the cats are up to par and nice and hot, drive it up here for a pre-test and just see what its putting out
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

got the right mass air for it
blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think if everything is running right it will pass, hell my 95 cobra passed with a blower and 42's with a crappy catted bbk x

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
vanasse84
¯
Member # 9343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanasse84  Ford pictures for vanasse84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i passed smog no problem with 30's on a stock engine except for the cai and shorty headers.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

where u at trav got a number my phone took a crap

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com