Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » opinions on design concept auto cobra r hood VS maier racing cowl hood

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: opinions on design concept auto cobra r hood VS maier racing cowl hood
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
has anyone from here ever purchased a hood from design concept auto ..they a relativly cheap and offer 3 1/2 cobra r hood with smooth underline and its supposed to fit right up like a stock hood..please feel free to post your opinion...also if anyone here has purchased any cowl hood from maier racing ..i called and they said the same thing ...about fitment but its underside is only smooth aroun the outer edges..let me know if anyone has purchased from either...thanks

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a cervinis cobra r hood and it fits perfect and has a smooth underside.
cflores
¯
Member # 7319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cflores  Ford pictures for cflores    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro let me how things ended up for you, cause i was actually thinking about the same hood from the same company( not to many people carry anything over 2" in the cobnra R style ) but I wasnt to sure what to make of them you know, so keep us informed bro. thanks.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i called liberty mustang supply ..they sell hood and he told me that cervinis and design concepts auto are the same company..but target people on a budget..he said that most of the pics are the same and they are both out of new jersey

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com