Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 2008 Mustang Programmerq

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2008 Mustang Programmerq
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 08 Bullitt and would like to get alittle more power out of it with a programmer. Which programmer on the market has the best tune for my car already loaded on it? Or which place is the best to buy a tunner from that will ship it to me with a custom program they wrote already in it.
Posts: 767 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0eyabs  Ford pictures for j0eyabs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tt
Xplosive22
¯
Member # 8210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xplosive22  Ford pictures for Xplosive22    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what I've heard, getting the Steeda CAI and SCT X3 tuner package is top of the line. Assuming you order it through Steeda and they program it.

I don't know how true that is.

I just recently ordered an SCT X3 through AmericanMuscle.com with a stock tune. Haven't gotten it yet but I've read good reviews on their site about it. A lot depends on what octane gas you tune it for too.

The DiabloSport tuner is probably comparable, but I've found less reviews for it so that is why I chose the SCT.

Posts: 20 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
j0eyabs
¯
Member # 1026

ok cool thanks. I may try the sct x3 then since i wanna keep the factory CAI on the car.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com