Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Parts shared between Mustang/Thunderbird?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Parts shared between Mustang/Thunderbird?
Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a set of springs that are from a 94 Mustang and I was going to sell them on Craigslist. Somebody shot me an email asking if they would fit his 96 T-Bird. Anyone know if these will swap in? The code on the green tag is RRR/F4ZC/5560-AFA if that makes any difference...

Thanks.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed.

Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure someone's gotta know...

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT

racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They will not fit a 96 T bird.

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT

racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very few parts interchange between Mustangs and 89-up T Birds. As far as I know, the SN95 hubs and brakes will fit the front, 99-up Cobra rear hubs will work in the rear, and the Cobra diff.

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com