Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » shocks and rear end problems

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: shocks and rear end problems
pumpkin notch
¯
Member # 5486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pumpkin notch  Ford pictures for pumpkin notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car is sounding like sh*t when im going on any bumps at low speeds i believe there is some thing wrong with my shocks or something. I also am having problems with my rear end. Is there anyone in or around Redwood City that does side jobs or has a shop that can take a look at it?
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tires could be rubbing...push down on the back of the car a couple of times and if the car comes back up to normal height shocks should be fine if it lags to come up or not come back up at all its the shocks....

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pumpkin notch? you use to be 87coupe510 right? you have the same scheme of the original pumpkin notch right?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

pumpkin notch
¯
Member # 5486

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for pumpkin notch  Ford pictures for pumpkin notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah this the original pumpkin notch. Jr's cousin.
pumpkin notch
¯
Member # 5486

my tires do rub accasionaly but the noises I here are coming from the shocks in front and the sound I here are more like squeeking. Any body doing side jobs shoot me a pm. Thanks
pumpkin notch
¯
Member # 5486

anybody? Willing to drive 45min. Out of redwood. The sound is annoying and my rear end is making some cracking noises when I reverse out of my driveway.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com