Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Need major help!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need major help!
04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need any suggestions on a really good wax. I parked my car in the wrong spot at the wrong time. I parked it next to a school and the sprinklers got water all over my black mustang. With my luck its the hardest water possible to sit in the 95+ heat. I woke up at 1030 but by that time it was to late. My cars top is full of bad oxidization spots all over. Ive done clay bar, Ice wax, Meguiares, carnuba wax. I need help bad i will try and get some pics up. I want to do what ever i need to my self, can any one recommend something to remove so bad of water marks, thats safe for black paint. Or do i just keep waxing over and over till its gone. Ideas please thanks.

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your such a homo. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like your going to need to get it professionally done. Find someone who knows how to use a porter cable and has the right pads.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Sounds like your going to need to get it professionally done. Find someone who knows how to use a porter cable and has the right pads.

Meguiares actually sells a version of a porter-cable buffer and works quite well.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got the same problem [Mad] white spots from the fender to the bumber... i started to clean it.. i used a rubbing compund.. gotta do it nice and easy with your hand... wax on wax off stuff lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im afraid to us a buffer. When ever i see any one who uses one they got a shit load of swirl marks. Any one know of any really good waxes?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com