Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » port and polish?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: port and polish?
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thinkin about port and polishin my aluminum trick flow heads and intake. Questions i have: how much extra hp do you get out of it? is it worth the price? and whats the rates going for? oh yeah is there any good shops around here you guys recommend??

[ June 27, 2007, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check out these guys

http://www.totalengineairflow.com/products/fordhead/tfstw/

They are supposted to do very good work. I would give them a call. They should be able to provide you with all the info you need.

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
opie
¯
Member # 7693

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for opie  Ford pictures for opie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why port them? If you want more power get bigger heads youll save money selling yours and buying new ones. Port matching is different and can be done yourself.
Posts: 67 | From: dutch harbor | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com