Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » need help fixing the stang.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: need help fixing the stang.
YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i need someone in sacramento to help me install a clutch fork and a flywheel .. problem is i got bbk longtubes on my 00 GT. is it going to take alot of time or should it be some what simple?

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

rickm347
¯
Member # 5323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickm347  Ford pictures for rickm347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the thing with longtubes on the modular motors, is that when you start to pull out the tranny, you have to rotate the whole thing so that the starter housing bulge on the bellhousing doesnt hit the longtubes. you cant pull the tranny straight out with LTs

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com