Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » tuners please send your info

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tuners please send your info
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jeff S
CDT
Throttle Stop
anybody else???

looking to get a dyno tune with a NX wet kit on my 2000 GT. please pm or post your number. so I can further discuss my options

CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you forgot Apex, you know "we have done more Mustangs than anyone"

My # is in my sig..

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CDT:
you forgot Apex, you know "we have done more Mustangs than anyone"

That's true [Smile] We have worked on more Mustangs than any other shop in Norcal in the past 12 months....

quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Jeff S
CDT
Throttle Stop
anybody else???

looking to get a dyno tune with a NX wet kit on my 2000 GT. please pm or post your number. so I can further discuss my options

Give us a call if you would like us to help you.. I am sure we can help you with your needs. We have installed and tuned quite a few cars with nitrous.

[ January 15, 2006, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Jeff S
CDT
Throttle Stop
anybody else???

steve nitrous again
what about the s/c
see if you can get ahold of jeff i heard he has been busy thou

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
[QUOTE]That's true [Smile] We have worked on more Mustangs than any other shop in Norcal in the past 12 months....

Ha ha.. this statement always makes me laugh.. i think mostly everyone has this expression >> [Roll Eyes] << everytime they read that phrase.
Nothing against you but where do u base your assumsion from? do you call up other shops and ask them how many stangs they serviced and tuned every month? you know what happens when people assume, right? [Wink]

With that said, i would call RPM in Rohnert Park. They have the best costumer service you can ever imagine.. if you have other technical questions they have staff qualified to answer and point you in the right direction... their knowledagle staff has worked on cars for over 20 years.. so i'm sure they have "some" mustangs under their belts.
Their number is 707-584-8230. talk to Brad(owner) and tell him that Jersey gave you their number and he will take care of you. [patriot]

[ January 15, 2006, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
i would call RPM in Rohnert Park. They have the best costumer service you can ever imagine.. if you have other technical questions they have staff qualified to answer and point you in the right direction... their knowledagle staff has worked on cars for over 20 years.. so i'm sure they have "some" mustangs under their belts.
Their number is 707-584-8230. talk to Brad(owner) and tell him that Jersey gave you their number and he will take care of you. [patriot]

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who offers discounts with an autologic trade in?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Nothing against you but where do u base your assumsion from? do you call up other shops and ask them how many stangs they serviced and tuned every month? you know what happens when people assume, right? [Wink]

I know for a fact my statement is true. We consistantly work on over 40 vehicles a month. If you can show me I am incorrect, then I will be more than happy to retract my claim. In fact, I would be more than happy to place a friendly wagger with you for $100 to see who is right [Smile]

Otherwise, like you said, "Don't assume because you know what happens when people assume, right?" [Wink]

[ January 15, 2006, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
who offers discounts with an autologic trade in?

We do... if you have a Auto-Logic Chip we will give you $100 off the price of a chip. This offer is valid only if we do the tuning.
CDT
¯
Member # 5004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDT  Ford pictures for CDT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I know for a fact my statement is true. We consistantly work on over 40 vehicles a month. If you can show me I am incorrect, then I will be more than happy to retract my claim. In fact, I would be more than happy to place a friendly wagger with you for $100 to see who is right [Smile]

Otherwise, like you said, "Don't assume because you know what happens when people assume, right?" [Wink]

so just what is the bet here??

--------------------
Custom Dyno Tuning
Home of Flat Fee Tuning For All Cars, Trucks and SUV's, EFI & Carb, SCT, AFR, Dynatech, STS Turbos, N2O Refills

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike, like my Grandma used to say. "oidos sordos para palabras necias"
all I'm saying.. is you CANNOT make a claim based on an ASSUMPTION. no ifs or buts about it. The whole "i know we serve more than 40 cars per month" logic does not make sense.
The only way for it to be a proven fact, is if you were to call every shop in the bay area and ask them how many cars they'd serviced that month. Then I would give you all the credit in the world and accept your claim as a fact.

[ January 15, 2006, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

quote:
all I'm saying.. is you CANNOT make a claim based on an ASSUMPTION. no ifs or buts about it. The whole "i know we serve more than 40 cars per month" logic does not make sense.
The only way for it to be a proven fact, is if you were to call every shop in the bay area and ask them how many cars they'd serviced that month. Then I would give you all the credit in the world and accept your claim as a fact.

Mike, it's funny how you retracted and edited your post. [Wink] [Razz]

I would be more than glad to call the shops BUT no performance shops will not give me that information. If you want to prove me wrong.. you go do the research...

AND... I did not retract anything.. I added [Smile]

stangboi
¯
Member # 6315

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangboi  Ford pictures for stangboi    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im also looking to get my car tuned.

who is certified and what software do they use?

i know theres SCT and diablo is there anything else? and i need a custom tuner i will be trying to get a kenne bell installed.

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sac 5.0:
quote:
Jeff S
CDT
Throttle Stop
anybody else???

steve nitrous again
what about the s/c
see if you can get ahold of jeff i heard he has been busy thou

I didn't have much luck finding a used s/c. I ended up buying an NX kit off corral.

I'll be calling on monday to discuss tuning.

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:

I would be more than glad to call the shops BUT no performance shops will not give me that information. If you want to prove me wrong.. you go do the research...

wow, am i not expressing myself clearly? i know english is my second language, but damn.. This is what i'm saying. You cannot say that it is a FACT. A FACT has to be a proven hypothesis. you just said you can't prove it becuase other shops won't give you the info. so fill this out for me..

1) If it can't be proven then it is not a ______
a) FACT b) FACT c) FACT
d) FACT e) all of the above

--------------------
=(

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

quote:
quote:
quote:

wow, am i not expressing myself clearly? i know english is my second language, but damn.. This is what i'm saying. You cannot say that it is a FACT. A FACT has to be a proven hypothesis. you just said you can't prove it becuase other shops won't give you the info. so fill this out for me..

1) If it can't be proven then it is not a ______
a) FACT b) FACT c) FACT
d) FACT e) all of the above

take your petty arguements elsewhere (PM's)I just wanted tuners to chime in.
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Sorry about that.. I just hate it when people start taking pot shots at us when it is totally uncalled for.
Midnight5.0
¯
Member # 597

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midnight5.0  Ford pictures for Midnight5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have Jeff S's number?
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Force Fed Performance in sac.....?

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com