Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Does anyone know how to use the X-calibrator

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know how to use the X-calibrator
BOOSTnJUICE
¯
Member # 5029

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOOSTnJUICE  Ford pictures for BOOSTnJUICE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can't figure out how to use this shit ( load the stock program into my car if you know how let me know )
Posts: 264 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
try to ask cdt or stoauto i thik they might now, ill also ask my friend becyase be has one for his lightning. [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1)Put the key in your ignition but do not turn it.
2)Use the "select" button on the Xcal to choose which program you wish to load.
3)Hold down the "program" button on the Xcal until the LED's start to flash and then let off the "program" button.
4)Turn the key all the way to the ON position but DO NOT start the vehicle.

You should then see the LED's scroll from side to side and the flashing will begin. If the car has an electric fan you will hear it turn on. When the programing has finished the LED"s will stop scrolling and you can then turn the key back to the OFF position and remove the Xcal.

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
BOOSTnJUICE
¯
Member # 5029

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOOSTnJUICE  Ford pictures for BOOSTnJUICE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks alot Jeff S worked like a charm
Posts: 264 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com