Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » How do you remove headlights from a 1994 Mustang ?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you remove headlights from a 1994 Mustang ?
WICKED SS
¯
Member # 197

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for WICKED SS  Ford pictures for WICKED SS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The clear corners are easy to remove but not sure about the headlights? Dont want to break them

I see theres 3 screws with these plastic fastners on them, do I remove those or is there something else?

Thanks

--------------------
2001 Camaro SS
1995 Mustang GT 347ci - sold
1993 Supra PT74 - sold

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
on the back of the 3 screws there are plastic little pieces that have 2 little push tabs that need to be pushed in, try needle nose pliers. If you are putting in new ones with all new hardware, just tear the old ones out and put new ones in.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
on the back of the 3 screws there are plastic little pieces that have 2 little push tabs that need to be pushed in, try needle nose pliers. If you are putting in new ones with all new hardware, just tear the old ones out and put new ones in.

yup just tear them off, that is what I did.

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com