Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » power ???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: power ???
93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Stang  Ford pictures for 93Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 93 with a few mods one of them being a e-303 cam. i have stock heads and stock upper and lower intake on right now, im about to put on some gt-40p's and the edelbrock upper and lower intake.
Do you think ill feel a big difference??????????

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes! you should get 40+ to the wheels

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah you'll feel a difference.

do yourself a favor and at LEAST get the exhaust ported a bit..just to clean it up. and have the thermactor bump removed too. should only cost $150-$200

is the car geared yet?

w/ the new combo, and 4.10's or at least 3.73's you will think your in someone elses car

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
johnson50
¯
Member # 4608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnson50  Ford pictures for johnson50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
instead of getting the gt40p heads, why dont you get the aluminum gt40 take off heads from buyfordracing.com. they are only 749.00 for TWO!!! aluminum heads asembled. you cant go wrong. i just put those heads and a trick flow stage one cam in my 88 gt and i love it. the e- cam is about the same as the trick flow cam but with some minor differences. so there you go.

--------------------
2003 10th anniv. cobra
2.3l gen2 Whipple
AED Tuned
HP/TQ: too much!

Posts: 256 | From: fairfield/suisun | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Stang  Ford pictures for 93Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes my car is geared with 3:55's. do you think that will be cool.
i already got the gt-40p's

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3.55's aren't horrible....you got a 5-speed right?

just that 4.10's put you in the power band right now.....very strong

i'd keep the 3.55's for now...if you do a lot of driving especially

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

yes it's a 5 speed.
im just hoping im going to feel a difference

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com