Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » alram problem car wont start

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: alram problem car wont start
1slow50
¯
Member # 5392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1slow50  Ford pictures for 1slow50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats up just baught a 94 5.0 and it has a after mrket alam system and the remotes messed up and alarm has a kill switch too it so my car wont start any ideas how to take out the alarm?i wanna dissconect the whole alarm [Confused]
Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cut the wires!!!!!!! lol naah ..good luck
ask AL Stock [Big Grin] [Razz]

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of alarm is it? The easiest thing is to take your car to a reputable stereo shop and have them fix it or take it out.

If you don't have the money to do this then I would contact the company that makes the alarm and get the installation instructions for your car. You should be able to figure out how to take it out with these.

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92stangLX:
What kind of alarm is it? The easiest thing is to take your car to a reputable stereo shop and have them fix it or take it out.

If you don't have the money to do this then I would contact the company that makes the alarm and get the installation instructions for your car. You should be able to figure out how to take it out with these.

contact the company that makes the alarm and get the installation instructions for your car. You should be able to figure out how to take it out with these.
[patriot] [burnout]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1slow50:
whats up just baught a 94 5.0 and it has a after mrket alam system and the remotes messed up and alarm has a kill switch too it so my car wont start any ideas how to take out the alarm?i wanna dissconect the whole alarm [Confused]

Take your remote to an Auto Electronics Shop and have them look @ it, its something to do with your remote [Cool]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
19gt93
¯
Member # 5072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19gt93  Ford pictures for 19gt93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if u can get under the dash try cuting the black wire thats the ground to the alarm that should switch the starter kill relay so u can turn the car on good luck

--------------------
2 hemi's and a 5.0

Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 1slow50:

Take your remote to an Auto Electronics Shop and have them look @ it, its something to do with your remote [Cool]
[patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com