Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » where to get a camber kit installed?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: where to get a camber kit installed?
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im looking to get a camber kit installed and was just wondering if you guys knew of any shops that do it for a good price and where. If so how much should I be looking to spend, thanks

looking for a place anywhere between berkely to san jose-

Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well if you are located in San Mateo like it says there Dave Hanlon at Hanlon tire in San Bruno will do any and every suspension mod at a great price and has an alignment machine in house to make sure the job is done correctly. That is probably the best place for you to take your car [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
one00stang
¯
Member # 4744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for one00stang  Ford pictures for one00stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how about anywhere near san jose area???....any good and cheap places that does camber kits???...i heard there was this place in mt.view who does just mustang work...anyone know what the name of this place is???
Posts: 382 | From: South Bay CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com