Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Be careful of doing business with Performance Wheel Outlet! Where's my $1,000?

Author Topic: Be careful of doing business with Performance Wheel Outlet! Where's my $1,000?
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty pissed off. First I ordered some chrome 03 cobra rims in 4 lug from these guys. Then the damn rims wouldn't fit! Wrong offset. Then the guy tried to get me to keep the wheels by sending me spacers and lugnuts, and referring me to a shop that would put spacers on. Rims still wouldn't fit. I was told I would receive a full refund, not 80%, because the rims were supposed to fit my car but didn't. I returned the rims, had to wait for a shipping label and had them shipped back. Now it's been at least 2 weeks and I haven't gotten my money back! These assholes are making me do it the hard way in which I have to go through the credit card company just to get my not so small sum of money back.

DON'T BUY WHEELS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I spaced out and put this in the tech section, could the moderators please put this in general talk.
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just call the credit card company and say you're not paying for it

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

ADMS5OH
¯
Member # 1060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ADMS5OH  Ford pictures for ADMS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got screwed by them too. I ordered a silver 17x9 cobra rim with right side directional tire and they sent me chrome left side. They're customer service alone will keep me from ever dealing with them again.

--------------------
'89 GT

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats wierd. I had good experiences with them. I tagged a rock up at sears blowing a whole through the rim, I called them up and since it was my fualt I tagged the rock some idiot flung out their, but their fualt for the rims giving they only charged me cost of the replacment. Otherwise its been all good. [Confused]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
I tagged the rock some idiot flung out their, but their fualt for the rims giving they only charged me cost of the replacment. Otherwise its been all good. [Confused]

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] their fault for the rims giving?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
I lost about $1,500 cash from them a couple years ago on some wheels for my Saleen. Never again. They have HORRIBLE feedback in general.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, never knew about this much negative feedback! [Eek!]
darien87
¯
Member # 2022

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darien87  Ford pictures for darien87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a semi-bad experience with them. I bought their Motorsport Cobra rims, but they didn't fit my car even though the guy swore they would. I returned them and had to wait a while for my refund, but that was because the rims were messed up when they got them back. I guess Fed-X knocked them around or something. When I found out what the hold up was I was like, "You need to take that up with Fed-X, that's got nothing to do with me." After that I got my refund pretty quick.
Posts: 206 | From: South Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com