Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » spin tech's So should i get them???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: spin tech's So should i get them???
changostang
¯
Member # 4672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for changostang  Ford pictures for changostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well i just called around for some exhaust and mufflers and im heading down the spintech direction was wondering if this is the path i should take just want to make sure becuase of all the money i droped want to get the deepest ROARRRR!!!!! i could get with going straight pipes.
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you listen to what they sounded like on the link regarding mufflers that's a few posts away from yours???

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have them on my gt and they sound good. I would do those with a dr gas xpipe.
johnny

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Rob [5LVENOM]
¯
Member # 2282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob [5LVENOM]  Ford pictures for Rob [5LVENOM]    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have them, dumped, sound the same as my 40 series flows did, except louder at high rpms.
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We just finished a 88LX with BBK longtube headers and 3" sideout exhaust and spintech mufflers. It sounds AWESOME and the customer was VERY happy with the results. If your interested, give me a call and I can try to arrange for the customer to come back when you come by and if you like what you hear and the flow we can work something out. Give me a call.

AlteredSpeed
209-234-7890

Aaron or John

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and we are located in French Camp. About 40 mins. from Modesto.

Aaron

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Procharged98
¯
Member # 2152

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged98  Ford pictures for Procharged98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am running BBK longtubes with an offroad H and Spintech mufflers designed for a Sprint car. They cost a little more then their Pro or Sportsman but they sound like nothing else that I have heard. I had 2 chambers and would never go back.
Posts: 24 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com