Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Good mustang shop in sacramento....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Good mustang shop in sacramento....
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Found a good spot for mustang work in sacramento.Its called specialty auto.Theyre installing gears for me tomorrow night at a much better price than youll find at local ring and pinion shops.They also do just about anything you need done to your stang.The dude that runs is named sean and hes real cool,hes also a good source for finding parts you might need.Hes on cafords under the screen name "specialty".So if you need gears installed or any thing else,hit him up.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How'd your gear install go?...Are your gears whining at all?...Did they offer the correct speedo gear?...How much did you pay?(if you don't mind telling us)... [Smile]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gears turned out just fine.No whine at all.As for the speedo gear,most hard parts you need you will have to bring with you.But you cant beat a 150$ gear install.By the way i went with 4.30's,and to all the naysayers,i can still drive it on the freeway.Although i probably wont be getting a speeding ticket on the freeway,its about 3k rpm at 75mph with 26in tall tires.Increased the fun factor quite a bit,it goes through the gears like a motorcycle now.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool deal jeff glad the gears turned out good for you call me about that pinging problem so we can get you back to the track you no that all specialty cars got to go fast they cant be broke just kidding call me

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where exactly are they located [Razz]
¯
Member # 2978

your stupid steve maybe if you came by more you would remember call me when you get this want to talk about your car 6131959

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

¯
Member # 2978

TTTT

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Stang  Ford pictures for 93Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck getting ahold of him, it's nearly impossible

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com