Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Members that need installations or r&r

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Members that need installations or r&r
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well to all members that either are not sure how to do the install or veterans that do but don't have the time I have very resonable pricing and very high quality work that I conduct at my shop. My place is small which keeps prices to you down. I speacialize in 87-93 mustangs but do the modulars also. We also do motorcycles and boats as well. Most of the work is labor only, or r&r. If you want or need product you can just ask and I can order it for you, some stuff like alarms and stereo equip. is in stock but for performance parts I have to order. For those of you that don't know my shop is located in san bruno and i'm usually there seven days a week and night drop off can also be arranged. The shop # is 650-826-1618. So if I can be any assistance to you for your mustang or any car related need just give me a call and I will help you to the best of my ability. Aside from the mustang stuff we also can get upholstry and paint work done from my neighboring shops even tint and exhaust work . Thanks for the support Ca Fords. Shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey , Are you set up to do a motor swap ? Im building a 306 to replace my worn out 302 in my 92 gt mustang. Its a summer project and wont be ready till the end of summer. Im disabled and cant do the actual swap myself. Lemme know whatcha think. thanks Lee

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey lee yes we can do an engine swap its not cheap but it can be done just give me a call when your getting close and we can talk about it. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

ttt [patriot]

--------------------

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sign me up for the rest and relaxation man [Wink] , finals are kicking my ass. Two more tomorrow and I come home and it'll be like old times bro. Keep up the good work.

Ryan [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can you do gauges? did someone steal your <enter> key? [Razz]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

did someone steal your <enter> key?
????? and yes I do install guages. [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com