Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Tweecer's for a 4.6

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Tweecer's for a 4.6
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone used the Tweecer on the 4.6? If so how do you like it and what can you actually do with it.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes, you can change any parameter you can think of with the tweecer. 4 way programmable chip. Change spark per RPM, etc.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check out this link... Much more info! Stangtuning.com

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
email wrath of 5.8 it wasent a 4.6 but he can clue you in. I played around with the eec tuner and the tweecer when i was at alldata. I didnt like either of them. I do know the unit that wrath of 5.8 has was for beta testing i think he called it a cheap pos. I think the anderson for the 96 and up cars is the way to go.

[ February 06, 2004, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
email wrath of 5.8 it wasent a 4.6 but he can clue you in. I played around with the eec tuner and the tweecer when i was at alldata. I didnt like either of them. I do know the unit that wrath of 5.8 has was for beta testing i think he called it a cheap pos. I think the anderson for the 96 and up cars is the way to go.

Damn that's not what I wanted to hear. If I'm not mistaken the Anderson is over $1k not sure I want to spend that much. But then again I might not have a choice. What we need is another Autologic tuner in the Bay Area. Waiting months for a tune is just crazy.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mark, for what you're doing its really not that bad. Not too complicated. Just getting it set up is what took me forever because he didnt have my computer code yet. Mike Glover will work with you though till its set up and done.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet you'd get 10x the results for less money with a wideband for your N20 passes [patriot]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com