Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Wher to get new interior and car painted in Bay Area.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wher to get new interior and car painted in Bay Area.
1993 GT
¯
Member # 3104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993 GT  Ford pictures for 1993 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an 89 coupe which I want to have painted and the interior re-done black. The car only needs a little bit of body work. What did you pay for your jobs and where did you get them done?

--------------------
Red 1993GT

1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you would probably do better buying someone else's used black seats, buying new carpet and painting and dying the vinyl and plastic.
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AAA upolstry in sf off third street by candilstick. they do good work!! Afordable price.. Tell andy gil with the cutlass sent you for a good price.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com