Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » will 325/30/18 fit sn-95

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: will 325/30/18 fit sn-95
sactownstang
¯
Member # 2575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sactownstang  Ford pictures for sactownstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
25.7 tall just worried the tailpipe may be a problem.

--------------------
89 Gt vert
98 GT (for Sale)

Posts: 342 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the tail pipes are the only problem that can easily be taken care of at an exhaust shop. Don't let that stop you. I hope you go with them and they fit because I would love to see a pic of the car from the rear with those tires on!!!

Goodluck

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

sactownstang
¯
Member # 2575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sactownstang  Ford pictures for sactownstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya they would be on a 10.5" rim would be a squeeze 275/35/18 on the front if i keep the new set I just got.

--------------------
89 Gt vert
98 GT (for Sale)

QwikStang
¯
Member # 2933

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QwikStang  Ford pictures for QwikStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should be ok. My 285/35/18's have plenty of room. Good luck. I'd like to see pics when u have it done.

--------------------
95 GT Vert
1 of 2,584

Where there is no patrol car, there is no speed limit.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/qwikstang

Posts: 573 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have 335/30/18 michelin pilots on my cobra. they rub like a mofo over bumps. on hard turns the fender lip WILL rub/cut into the side of the tire. keep in mind that i am lowered 2" so this doesn't help. i had the fender lips cut, but it still isn't enough to eliminate the rubbing. my opinion is 315s would be perfect, 325s is right on the boarder, and 335s is too much.

for pics, go to the corral and search under stangin'. i posted some pics of it a while back.

sactownstang: btw, are you up for the trade? you never got back to me.

[ October 06, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

sactownstang
¯
Member # 2575

335/30/18 michelin pilots
the stock viper wheel is cheap!
Like 250 each I found some mmx pilot 325 but I may sell the rims and keep my dunlop 285 just wished they protected the rim.

--------------------
89 Gt vert
98 GT (for Sale)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com