Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Need a new compressor for the 96 cobra (a/c)...what other mustangs use the same one>

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need a new compressor for the 96 cobra (a/c)...what other mustangs use the same one>
The Rick
¯
Member # 327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rick  Ford pictures for The Rick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know? My friends dad seems to think the fox body one and the 96 are the same but I doubt it.

Mine is apparently fubar. We changed (well, my friends dad did) the clutch pack today and it hardly fixed it (280$ later ) so i'm kinda pissed and looking for a good way out of this.

If it is true, I'd just a/c delete the 90 and "toss" it in the 96. Yeah right.

--------------------
90GT: h/c/i
05 wrx

Posts: 868 | From: plumas lake (sacramento area) | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
cheap
¯
Member # 858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheap  Ford pictures for cheap  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a compressor from a 95 and one from a 93 that I just decided to get rid of, so if you wanna keep AC in your fox lemme know.

--------------------
1965 Spyder GT

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com