Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Jegster Roll bars and harwood hoods??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Jegster Roll bars and harwood hoods??
Blownhatch
¯
Member # 167

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blownhatch  Ford pictures for Blownhatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone put in a Jegster 8pt roll bar. Just wondering how good of a fit it is and quality of metal. Also,how does the lift off figerglass hoods work from hardwood?
Posts: 427 | From: Protected Witness | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
icon
¯
Member # 949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for icon  Ford pictures for icon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i belive firmly in the alston kits handsdown quality material and they have sonic checked all bars to be sfi approved./nhra approved

--------------------
i have a dual frame rail chromoly tube chassis mustang and you dont :)
i do chassis work anything for subframe con's to full chassis cars

turbo302
¯
Member # 2786

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo302  Ford pictures for turbo302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've installed a few Jegster's roll bars and the quality is decent. Chassis Works is better, but do realize that with either kit it's not just hold and weld. They're not pre-notched, some bars may need to be cut or bent (these are things they don't tell you when you order the kits, you have to ask). We use a Cervini's hood on our road race Mustang, the quality is pretty good. Check out my site for pics of roll bars.

--------------------
turbo302
10.20/133
Big Boy Racing Fabrication
www.bigboyracing.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com