Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 02 gt turbo set up

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 02 gt turbo set up
MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've decided to hold on to my car for a while longer.. and i want to know if any one knows any reputable turbo companies.. and possibly some instalation help.. i want a turbo because i dont think i've seen a 99+ with a turbo... what kind of power can i expect from a turbo??

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Theres a place in Texas that does turbo's and I think X2C motorsporst is doing them also. Go on turbomustangs website and ask in the forums.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw a post on here about a guy on of fremont called www.bigboyracing.com i think that's what it's called but if i'm not mistaken they advertise doing turbo kits custom even if you want. (don't quote me i just passed through while surfin)...hope that helps

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.turbodrivenconcepts.com/mustanggt.html

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tdc is out of bussiness i thought everyone knew that for a 4.6 the only one i know of www.totalperformance.com talk to brad

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.proturbokits.com [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 281n/a:
tdc is out of bussiness i thought everyone knew that for a 4.6 the only one i know of www.totalperformance.com talk to brad

since when??

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

S-281
¯
Member # 2188

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S-281  Ford pictures for S-281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi All,

TDC has been out of business and from www.tubomustangs.com threads there were a lot of people that did not get their deposits back. I was just about to give them a deposit of $2500 right when they went bust.

I have the www.totalperformance.com kit installed on my 2000 GT(Saleen). You are going to shell out a lot of cash upfront, since your going to get bigger injectors, completely new exhaust (headers, downpipe, catalictic), intercooler, full pump etc, but will get more power to and less stress on the engine and if you do the math it is going to be just about same price for a supercharger when you adding bigger injectors, (intecooler/aftercooler), bigger fuel pump, new exhaust (headers/downpipe) etc..

Send me a PM and I can send you all the details.

I talk to Brad almost every day, he is a good guy to work with and I been bugging him for about a 1 year now.

Thanks

Posts: 32 | From: Northern Cali. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
chronicsmokin281
¯
Member # 1649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chronicsmokin281  Ford pictures for chronicsmokin281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.dallasmustang.com they sell the pro turbo kits!
MINGRYGT
¯
Member # 2439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MINGRYGT  Ford pictures for MINGRYGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
s-281, check pm's.

--------------------
R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY 5-17-03

S-281
¯
Member # 2188

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S-281  Ford pictures for S-281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey MinGryGT,

Got it, check your PM… [Smile]

--------------------
The first 2000 Turbo Saleen

Posts: 32 | From: Northern Cali. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com