Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » i know it aint a ford but...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i know it aint a ford but...
chronicsmokin281
¯
Member # 1649

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for chronicsmokin281  Ford pictures for chronicsmokin281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a what up... a friend of mine is planning on getting a 383 stroker kit for his camaro with an ls1 and he is looking for a mechanic who would work on the motor, so if anyone knows or will do the work pm me with your number with an $ and i'll get back asap. thanks jon
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check with Synergyne Performance (SP?) In San Jose, sorry don't have the info for them right now...but the guy there knows his shit with Chevy motors and has built some nice shiet. Good luck....pretty sure his name was Rick.

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

7.3L White Whale
¯
Member # 1848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7.3L White Whale  Ford pictures for 7.3L White Whale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He'd be a lot smarter to go with some type of all bore. The 382 strokers with ls6 heads and huge cams are making like 475 rwhp max. Plus for the street a lot of downlow torque isnt going to be very productive. Tell him to go to www.ls1tech.com, and go to internal engines and ask them what size of all bore and what vendor to go with. The allbores are making close to 500 with only 5.3 l heads and not that large of cams.

--------------------
444 cubic inches and a 105mm turbo.

2001 gt.... sold

02 wrx... shits in the works

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com