Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Question to Saleen owners!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Question to Saleen owners!
Hater
¯
Member # 3085

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Hater  Ford pictures for Hater    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 2001 Saleen SC, and I need to know the size of injectors and MAF in my car, I tried to call saleen but they only put me on hold/ [Big Grin]
TM88GT
¯
Member # 105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TM88GT  Ford pictures for TM88GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What color are the injectors? I think Saleen uses the stock MAF and reprograms the EEC - they call it the "Saleen Power Flash"
Posts: 142 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe they just toss on the Lucas 38 lbs injectors that comes with the Vortech kit they install. Its a black injector with a red band.

[ July 21, 2003, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com