Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » shop that roll fenders?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: shop that roll fenders?
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone know a reputable place that can roll my rear fenders on my 97 cobra? any info would be great.

[ June 10, 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

AcesWild85
¯
Member # 2616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcesWild85  Ford pictures for AcesWild85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can just do it yourself by rolling a baseball bat around the tire. But wait for someone who has actually done this to chime in and give you better directions....

--------------------
College student and U.S. Marine; The possibilities are endless...

Mustangs aren't built; they're born!

Posts: 844 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro if you want that shit done so your fenders paint dosen't crack get it done professionally. i know of a shop in south city called M Motorsports. It is a import shop but they know their shit they roll lips on high end cars like mercedes, bmws, audi's. They have a tool that bolts to your hub and then they heat the fender and roll it. They are resonably priced considering anythings better than a new paint job. Just ask for billy. Good luck bro.

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
Hey bro if you want that shit done so your fenders paint dosen't crack get it done professionally. i know of a shop in south city called M Motorsports. It is a import shop but they know their shit they roll lips on high end cars like mercedes, bmws, audi's. They have a tool that bolts to your hub and then they heat the fender and roll it. They are resonably priced considering anythings better than a new paint job. Just ask for billy. Good luck bro.

yeah i'm looking for someone who can do it professionally. do you know anyone who had their fenders rolled by them? do you happen to have their address or phone number? thanks for the info.
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah StreetWise in Fremont also does that professionally. All they do is work on high end luxury cars and I've seen them use that tool that bolts to your lugs, then they heat the fender and use the tool to roll your fenders really nicely. They do it on most of the cars they put fat rims on. Good luck!

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know them personally that guy billy is a friend of a friend but i have been to the shop. I was going to have them do it on my car to fit my 20's but then didin't need to. Just go by and show them i think it is about a 100$ or so not sure for four fenders to get done. The name is M Motorsports in south san francisco. Just call 411. good luck bro let me know how it turns out. [burnout]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

thanks for the info guys. i'm going to check out streetwize first since they are close to me then M Motorsport if i have to go elsewhere. i only need the rear fenders done.
bimmer24
¯
Member # 2450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bimmer24  Ford pictures for bimmer24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Streetwize rolled my fenders on my bimmer. It only cost $200. Thats cheap.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by bimmer24:
Streetwize rolled my fenders on my bimmer. It only cost $200. Thats cheap.

was that for all 4 fenders b/c i only need to do the rears? i tried calling today , but didn't get through. do you have to make an appointment with them or can i just show up? how did you like their work? thanks.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com