Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Sweet, got the new radiator in

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet, got the new radiator in
The Rick
¯
Member # 327

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for The Rick  Ford pictures for The Rick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, that was way easier then I thought it was going to be! I ended up with the 3 row go-dan. It was 180$ at pepboys (I think you can find it way cheaper online but I was in a hurry).

It's damn cool now! I went around and did about 8 1st-3rd runs and it didn't move. 20 seconds later it started to drop in temp more [Eek!] Never got even past the A in normal [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
90GT: h/c/i
05 wrx

Posts: 868 | From: plumas lake (sacramento area) | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
The Rick
¯
Member # 327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rick  Ford pictures for The Rick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh, and thanks to the ford muscle tech article. WE didn't need it because my buddy knew what to do but it was helpful in finding a good radiator for sure [patriot]

--------------------
05 wrx

Joshs Ford
¯
Member # 801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joshs Ford  Ford pictures for Joshs Ford    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have the stock Thermo in there still? Cause I remember with my 3 Core aluminum Radiator from FMS, it stayed a lot cooler then that. Never got past the O in Normal.

Josh

Edit: that is saying the the word normal...the n is at the botton, and the l is at the top. If its the other way around...then just ignore what i said.

And I'm glad to hear u fixed ur problem.

Josh

[ April 22, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Chico Stang ]

Posts: 692 | From: San Ramon CA, | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, its the other way around, so you meaned the "A" of NORMAL.

The-Rick- sounds good. Time for some underdrive pullies now [Big Grin]

The Rick
¯
Member # 327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rick  Ford pictures for The Rick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

The-Rick- sounds good. Time for some underdrive pullies now [Big Grin]

+ driving lessons
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
05 wrx

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com