Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » DYNO TESTING???????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: DYNO TESTING???????
GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
friend of mine wants to get his car dynoed somewere local in the 510 any shops that you guys can recommend????????????

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GHOSTDOG:
friend of mine wants to get his car dynoed somewere local in the 510 any shops that you guys can recommend????????????

we are trying to get something done with apex right now, they are trying to figure out dates.

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah whats up with the apex thing..any dates set yet?
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
XR1stang
¯
Member # 2248

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for XR1stang  Ford pictures for XR1stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Apex is good stuff. I was a little leary at first because of the bizzare pricing I got, but after talking with Bill a bit that's who I went with. It was a good experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

--------------------
I used to hate computers until the server went down on me...

Posts: 342 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com