Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » what jers make what power on a nitouseworks

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: what jers make what power on a nitouseworks
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey im getting a nitouse work kit for my coupe and wanted to now what combanation of jets make what power.
im looking to get my car tuned with 100,125 and 175 shot

Thanks

[ March 25, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: 99gt-UJSTLST ]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the jet chart at home (I have the NX kit) if you can wait.

If you can't wait what I did was call up NX and they faxed me the instructions which includes the jet chart.

edit: oh crap you sad nitrous works, thought it was NX, never mind. Maybe try 5.0brian?

[ March 25, 2003, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: shade-tree ]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
better make it a 200 ! [Eek!] [dance]

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
I have the jet chart at home (I have the NX kit) if you can wait.

If you can't wait what I did was call up NX and they faxed me the instructions which includes the jet chart.

edit: oh crap you sad nitrous works, thought it was NX, never mind. Maybe try 5.0brian?

is nitrous works bad?

jayl dont worry im still goin to smoke with only a 125 [patriot]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehe sure.........

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no it's fine I just know they're jetted slightly different.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
no it's fine I just know they're jetted slightly different.

oh I c
yea im haveing my car dynoed next week and was goin to put on a flip chip
and just wanted to run a few diffent shots

couse im goin to HAND JAYL HIS ASS LOL HAHAHA

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

jayl
¯
Member # 185

lol.......

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
lol.......

just for you im goin to add a dual stage
just in case you build something fast enough

of course it will be a one time use
but hey fuck it as long as i smoke you LOL HAHAHAH

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

jayl
¯
Member # 185

yea yea, dont make me jet up and call out the 99! haha........i think im gonna race everyone when my car hits the road......everyone wants a piece! lol

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

quote:
yea yea, dont make me jet up and call out the 99! haha........i think im gonna race everyone when my car hits the road......everyone wants a piece! lol

HAHAHAHA
im goin to have my little brothere smoke you all motor LOL HAHAHA

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

jayl
¯
Member # 185

hmm......at least he might put up a fight! unlike some coupes i know of! lol [Eek!] [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

5.0Brian
¯
Member # 262

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Brian  Ford pictures for 5.0Brian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The shots are 50, 80, 125, 150, and 175 (no 100 shot) in the kit. Did you already buy the plate? I have my Nitrous Works plate for sale if you want it. I also have an extra 10 lb. bottle with about 2 passes left in it that I can let go too.

--------------------
Brian

---Rest In Peace Miles Werho-Dec. 8 2002---

Posts: 561 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

quote:
hmm......at least he might put up a fight! unlike some coupes i know of! lol [Eek!] [Big Grin] [burnout]

BLAHAHHAHA im goin to smoke you personally just for that LOL HHAHA and as far as my little bro HAHAHA more like you will be lucky if you hang for a second LOL HAHA

5.0Brian
what size is the plate your selling
also how much for the it and the bottle

also what jettings make thouse numbers

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

5.0Brian
¯
Member # 262

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Brian  Ford pictures for 5.0Brian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The plate is 70 mm. Jetting is as follows:
Shot N2O Fuel
50 31 18
80 40 20
125 52 25
150 67 28
175 76 31

How does $200 sound for both of them? Included are the brackets for the bottle and one 1 ft. nitrous line (the other one leaks). Let me know how that sounds for you, maybe we can work something out.

[ March 25, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: 5.0Brian ]

--------------------
Brian

---Rest In Peace Miles Werho-Dec. 8 2002---

Posts: 561 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
javier you got brian kit...

[ March 25, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: onesicklx ]

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

yea i was thinking of getting his or rolandos

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Brian:
The shots are 50, 80, 125, 150, and 175 (no 100 shot) in the kit. Did you already buy the plate? I have my Nitrous Works plate for sale if you want it. I also have an extra 10 lb. bottle with about 2 passes left in it that I can let go too.

Hey,Whats goin on.. My Bro "99gt-ujstlst" asked me to PM you and to give him a call about the NOS plate.. His cell number is 408.835.2689 He is intrested. Thanx.

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com