Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » wet kit question?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wet kit question?
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have any suggestions on a wet kit for a fox 5.0 Like a 100-200. I have heard good things about NX. Also with wet kits you have to run a plate Right? Does anyone make a plate for the Holley intake?

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i dont know the answer to any of your other questions but i have heard NX is best because their jets are to the rear wheels and not the flywheel.
customN2O
¯
Member # 914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for customN2O  Ford pictures for customN2O  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NX is the best, and they do make a plate for your intake, but they also make a single nozzle that works just as well. Give me a call and I can explain the differences between the two, and make you a good deal on a kit.
925-998-1517

--------------------
[img]http://www.zimmermanmotorsports.com/zimban2.gif[/img]

87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87mustang  Ford pictures for 87mustang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a comp-u-car set up and it was vary easy install and it works grate(it go's from any where from 50hp-200hp) it works grate and i recomend it!

--------------------
BEAT YA

93mustangt
¯
Member # 680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93mustangt  Ford pictures for 93mustangt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I run an NOS kit and its the fogger right before the throttle body.I havent had any puddeling problems.Im running a 125 shot and i squeeze in first. [burnout]
Posts: 543 | From: Orange county, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Custom N2o I will give you a call. Thanks for info everyone [patriot]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Scott, how much are the NX two stage kits with the spray bars going down the middle of the spacer that fits between the upper and lower manifold for a TFS R intake?

wouldnt that kit be better than jsut a nossle infront of the tb? i figure the plate would distribute more evenly and also work better because it is closer to the valves. Am I wrong?

Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
customN2O
¯
Member # 914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for customN2O  Ford pictures for customN2O  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not allowed to discuss any kind of prices on the internet. I can tell you that I can sell at the same price as Jegs. Call me and we can discuss that spray bar, and its pros and cons to the nozzle.
925-998-1517

--------------------

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you have good deals on warmers and purge kits too?

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

customN2O
¯
Member # 914

You know I do. but you have to give me a call.

--------------------

Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not even over a PM?
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
customN2O
¯
Member # 914

hit me up on AIM. My screename is Zimsport
Its on all the time. If I dont answer, I might not be in room. I will answer if I see it

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com