Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » N20 refill

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: N20 refill
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live in San Bruno and don't want to travel too far. I heard that Gotelli's fills their bottles the shits and I really want to get this stuff right cause I'm going to the track monday. If anyone could tell me a better place close by or if I should just go to Gotelli's that would be great. [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some Kragens Auto Parts stores fill nitrous tanks.
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just took it to Gotelli's if it's fucked then I've learned my lesson, also picked up a pressure gauge and then i should have a bottle heater by monday too! [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ray over there at Gotelli's has filled my bottles and I have never had a problem. Filled about 20 times.

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:
Ray over there at Gotelli's has filled my bottles and I have never had a problem. Filled about 20 times.

yeah but you probably run like a gay 50 shot or something.... where it doesnt matter if you get air or n2o. when you step up to the big boy levels.... 250+ it actually matters what is in the bottle.....still to this day have never had a bottle fill like reggie jacksons... [worship]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

street_illegal_stang
¯
Member # 1554

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for street_illegal_stang  Ford pictures for street_illegal_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all bottle no throttle! [burnout]
Posts: 1276 | From: Long Beach C.A | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by street_illegal_stang:
all bottle no throttle! [burnout]

and whats wrong with that??

--------------------

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah but you probably run like a gay 50 shot or something.... where it doesnt matter if you get air or n2o. when you step up to the big boy levels.... 250+ it actually matters what is in the bottle.....still to this day have never had a bottle fill like reggie jacksons...

To whom will it matter if the shot it 50 or a 250.
Just stating that Gotteli's service has never let me down and that I have never had a NOS problem to date. I have never had the NOS filled at John's. It doesnt matter to me who fills it at my level....its just a "gay 50 shot".

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:
yeah but you probably run like a gay 50 shot or something.... where it doesnt matter if you get air or n2o. when you step up to the big boy levels.... 250+ it actually matters what is in the bottle.....still to this day have never had a bottle fill like reggie jacksons...

To whom will it matter if the shot it 50 or a 250.
Just stating that Gotteli's service has never let me down and that I have never had a NOS problem to date. I have never had the NOS filled at John's. It doesnt matter to me who fills it at my level....its just a "gay 50 shot".

i could have figured as much

--------------------

customN2O
¯
Member # 914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for customN2O  Ford pictures for customN2O  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just to let you all know, when you fill a nitrous bottle, you dont pump it full of air. Air is a byproduct in a sense. As you put nitrous in the bottle, part of it turns to "gas" and most of it stays as a liquid. The air that is in the bottle is what keeps pressure on the "liquid", and keeps it a liquid. This isnt the correct terminology, but a basic interpretation. You could never get nitrous into the bottle without air. Now, can you have too much or too little air? NO. When you fill a bottle, you fill it by weight. IF you put in 10lbs of nitrous, you get 10lbs of nitrous. The air wont show up on a scale. As long as the person who is filling the bottle, is using a scale, and using it correctly, then their is no way to just fill a bottle up with air! The only thing they could do wrong, is overfill, underfill, or fill with dirty nitrous. Make sure whoever fills your bottles is using filters. Without filters, you are sure to have major problems. You should see all the shit that comes out of the mother bottles. They will do nothing but stick your solenoids open, or clog up your jets. None of which is any good. As far as someones nitrous being better....all in your head. Its all the same, and dont believe someone when they tell you that the nitrous goes "stail!" hahahahahahaa. Stupid ass mother fuckers!

--------------------
[img]http://www.zimmermanmotorsports.com/zimban2.gif[/img]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com