Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Can i get away with doin one side today then the other Tomorrow? BRAKES.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Can i get away with doin one side today then the other Tomorrow? BRAKES.
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just what the topic says, tired of this crap, can i give up unitl tomorrow or should i do both sides in one shot! Havent even finished this side yet...

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

96Forged281
¯
Member # 2158

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96Forged281  Ford pictures for 96Forged281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you were gonna get lazy you shouldve done front and back lol

--------------------
96 Stang GT Convertible Looks Stock =)

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96Forged281:

The front brakes were a bit easier in my opionion, and that was doin the upgrade to the bullitt setup!

--------------------

OFFROAD PIPE
¯
Member # 1607

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OFFROAD PIPE  Ford pictures for OFFROAD PIPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98StangPower:
quote:

The front brakes were a bit easier in my opionion, and that was doin the upgrade to the bullitt setup!
Where did you get the bullits? My brakes are f*cked up.

--------------------
ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOURE STILL RETARDED.

Posts: 864 | From: Anaheim Hills, | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by silvergt99:
quote:
Originally posted by 98StangPower:
quote:

Where did you get the bullits? My brakes are f*cked up.
Discbrakesrus.com Pretty good prices, got the Bullitt Calipers, new steel braided brake lines,& cross drilled slotted 13" rotors. Looks pretty sick, fills the 18" Y2K Cobra R rims nicely!

--------------------

One9_GT
¯
Member # 2270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for One9_GT  Ford pictures for One9_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha.. dude that sucks... the rears are a bitch to do.. this is the proper tool

[URL=http://buy.snapon.com/catalog/pro_det.asp?P65=yes&qt=1&tool=all&INV_ONHAND=&FREIGHT=&qty=1&Item_id=12409&PartNo=YA8610A&Price=200.00&ListPrice=200.00&FORMNAME=12&Desc=Set%2C+Universal+Brake+Caliper+Tool&SUB_Cat_ID=1405955&SUB_Cat_NAME=Brake+Service+T ools&Cat_ID=1405901&Cat_NAME=Brake&group_id=1682&group_NAME=Disc+Brake+Tools&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog]tool[/URL]

in addition to this you'll need an open end wrench big enough to fit the adapters...

[ January 18, 2003, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: One9_GT ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com