Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » which year was the best??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: which year was the best??
Norgs
¯
Member # 649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norgs  Ford pictures for Norgs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
between 1990-1995 which BMW was the best?

--------------------
R.I.P. Miles 12/8/02
R.I.P. Mike 12-2-03 cant believe it. gonna miss u man!!

Posts: 1031 | From: Tempe...formally San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1995 was the best. But it kinda depends on which BMW you are looking at. I would go with the 1995 though because that is when they (in my opinion) began looking better.
Posts: 1785 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norgs:
between 1990-1995 which BMW was the best?

im not quite sure... i think they all SUCK

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

whitecobra
¯
Member # 555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitecobra  Ford pictures for whitecobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you are looking to mod the bmw 1995 was the best year because the still had the OBD1 computer in it- that will give you twice the horse on all your gains rather than 96 and up which have the OBD2 computers, butt yha bmw's suck ass
Posts: 205 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com