Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » help! problem with car!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: help! problem with car!!!
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok here is the prob.

some times it smells hella bad in my car. like burnt tranny fluid{or something burning} oncaisnally{sp} when im stopping or going slow it sounds like a grinder or somethin really retard form the front end. one time my car dided and it automatic. so i dont know about that. i have a a warrenty.{or i should} what do you think it is. i will try to fill you guys in more tommro but im going to go to bed and look tommro. i think im going to do a fluid and filter change for the tranny. or better all fluids. just wanted to see what you guys thought?

my car is a 99 v6 vert auto. i some times up shift and down shift. but please help!!!!!
sorry if this donset make sense

thanks a bunch ahead of time!!!! [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since you guys were no help i learned it was my tranny it is fucked up. blown. so i might sell car to dealer or trade it in.

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

5project stang0
¯
Member # 2082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5project stang0  Ford pictures for 5project stang0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a feeling the problem isnt in your tranny, its probably the fact that your missing 2 cylinders! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

1989 bronco with a 8 inch lift...GONE
1972 camaro split bumper....GONE
1994 bagged and shaved s10....GONE
1989 mustang....GONE
whats next?

Posts: 887 | From: Livermore, Ca | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com