Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Fuel filter

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuel filter
93mustangt
¯
Member # 680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93mustangt  Ford pictures for 93mustangt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think its time to change my fuel filter.My car has 174,000 miles and not sure if it has been changed.Will a filter from kragen be fine.Any other info i need to know??Thanks
Posts: 543 | From: Orange county, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
OFFROAD PIPE
¯
Member # 1607

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OFFROAD PIPE  Ford pictures for OFFROAD PIPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So, I hear you think your car is fast, well, you want to do something with it? Ill set you out 3 cars on the scoot right now. jk man. Whats up? [burnout]

--------------------
ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOURE STILL RETARDED.

Posts: 864 | From: Anaheim Hills, | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, a fram fuel filter from Kragens will work fine, but if you want to save a few bucks, go to AutoZone and buy that german brand fuel filter they sell.
street_illegal_stang
¯
Member # 1554

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for street_illegal_stang  Ford pictures for street_illegal_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ask 93pony
he seems to know alot about filters....
he doesn't recommend using fram
they work fine but are cheap and will fall apart.
-get a motorcraft filter-
hey, in two week you wanna run me at irwindale 1/8 mile ? [Smile]

Posts: 1276 | From: Long Beach C.A | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
93mustangt
¯
Member # 680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93mustangt  Ford pictures for 93mustangt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up bear im about to leave to carlsbad why dont you come?Hey street the car isnt running that great right now.It seems like its starving up top.Thats why im going to change my fuel filter.And bear my car is slow and completly stock [Wink] Hit me up later
Posts: 543 | From: Orange county, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
street_illegal_stang
¯
Member # 1554

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for street_illegal_stang  Ford pictures for street_illegal_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i work at jiffy lube .
i could snag you a fuel filter if you need it.
[Wink] i think the number for the filter is 3208a
let me know if you need it

Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its 3802A

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

street_illegal_stang
¯
Member # 1554

yeah was close. [Razz]
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats why i change my own fluids and filters [Wink]

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

street_illegal_stang
¯
Member # 1554

hahaha,lol
i was just think of the number off the top of my head.
we have computers that tell us every thing we do
but yeah unless your lazy or stupid don't go pay $30 for a cheap quality air filter or $50 for a fuel filter service... hell or $30 for and oil change...i can understand if you came in cause you accidently tighten the oil filter so no one can get it off.i hate those people..make my life very hard plus i get burns frequently by hondas and econo shit box chevys --or pontiac fieros [BS flag]
send them to the crusher!lol.hey,i was pretty close with that filter seeing how i have to remember like 70 differnt types of fuel filters [Wink] plus air,and oil filters

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com