Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Anyone have the Eibach Sportline

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone have the Eibach Sportline
98snakebite
¯
Member # 1295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98snakebite  Ford pictures for 98snakebite    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have a 98 snake. I am thinking abot putting the Eibach sportline setup in it. However, I hear it is kinda rough. Anyone else have this setup and if you do, did you have to get new struts ..etc. Any insight would be really apprecited.

--------------------
98 black on black cobra coupe
K&N filter
Bassani X-haust cat-back with Bassani X-pipe w-out cats
4.10 FMS gears
Pro 5.0 shifter
Steeda Pullies
BBK long tubes on the way
New Suspension coming soon

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have them in my GT. The ride was a little rought with the stock shocks and struts. I replaced them with the 5 ways and its so much better.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
98snakebite
¯
Member # 1295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98snakebite  Ford pictures for 98snakebite    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey thanks for the reply. What are the 5 ways and how much do they run.

--------------------
98 black on black cobra coupe
K&N filter
Bassani X-haust cat-back with Bassani X-pipe w-out cats
4.10 FMS gears
Pro 5.0 shifter
Steeda Pullies
BBK long tubes on the way
New Suspension coming soon

GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i alos have this same set- up they ride hela rough to the point that im gonna probably remove them cant seem to keep the front end of my car aligned

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tokico Illumina 5ways Cost me just under $600 installed with an alignment.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Mirza
¯
Member # 135

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirza  Ford pictures for Mirza    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

sportlines.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
'97 RED COBRA

PIC OF THE COBRA

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go with the sportlines if you get good shocks and struts with the springs the ride will be fine.

--------------------
Support our troops!

LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sportlines are great. I went with the KYB gas adjust shocks and struts to save money and they handle great and the ride is fine.
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com